Pages

Saturday 17 May 2014

Train to Delhi





I was busy completing my work sheet,
Not knowing that, a girl was fighting for a seat;
After getting down from my cozy zone,
I realized that she’s someone I have lately known.

She's a character from a wedding story,
of which I was also a part;
and the destiny brought us together again,
On board the same railways cart.

The happiness was evident on her face,
As she managed to get leave for next 15days;
But, the hunt for a seat wasn’t over yet,
And the impatience persisted till the things were set.

My boring journey became a fun affair,
We soon knew that we had a lot to share.
We munched on ‘Taka-tak’ as a means to survive,
The long neglected 'Cube' by us was then brought back to life.

Soon, I was facing a big challenge,
To solve mismatched blocks of the Rubik's cube,
And, before I could express my helplessness,
A written tip was passed, leaving me confused.

I blindly followed the rules mentioned on the chit,
and I was able to arrange the blocks in a perfect fit.
Later, I shared my experience of decoding 2048 game,
But, compared to 'the rubik's cube', it appeared lame.
  
All-in-all, the journey was fun,
and urged me to write (poem) another one....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions please.....